Relaxed Rijk, my personal finance blog!
On Relaxed Rijk I blog about everything that has to do with “personal finance”, the build-up of personal net worth and how to deal with it in a relaxed way. This site was created out of my excessive interest in everything that touches this topic. I try to write about this in an accessible way for everyone.
Monthly, I update the details of my financial situation and keep various lists of personal favourites:
I also regularly write blog posts. Of course, I would appreciate it if you leave me your comments, follow me on Twitter or subscribe to the mailing list.
Latest blog posts
- Net worth July 202001.07.2020: €147.413 On July 1, my net worth came to € 147,413. An increase in value from last month’s record. The percentage of the increase amounts to 0.92% and in euros, this is a plus of € 1,344. It is the third month of rising in a row, which makes me feel very content. It is a relatively small plus on total net worth this month, but a lot has happened. The table below shows the specific figures and I will then describe what exactly happened. Finally, I will let you know what my plan is for the coming months. […]
- Net worth June 202001.06.2020: €146.069 On 1 June my net worth was € 146,069. This brings the value of my assets to a new record high! After the god result of the previous […]
- Book recommendations summer 2020Are you ready for the summer? Summer is a perfect season to have a stack of books ready to read. I love to read a book on the beach, but […]
- Balancing the investment portfolioA promise is a promise What is the weighting of your assets in your investment portfolio? In an earlier post, I wrote that one of my new year’s resolutions is […]
- My new year’s resolutions updatePositive vibes in bad times In these hectic and generally not so good times, people occasionally need positives and something to hold onto. Actually, I wanted to write about the […]